Updated on: 2022-01-10
- Strictly necessary cookies. Strictly necessary cookies allow core website functionality such as user login and account management. The website cannot be used properly without strictly necessary cookies.
- Performance cookies. Performance cookies are used to see how visitors use the website, eg. analytics cookies. Those cookies cannot be used to directly identify a certain visitor.
- Targeting cookies. Targeting cookies are used to identify visitors between different websites, eg. content partners, banner networks. Those cookies may be used by companies to build a profile of visitor interests or show relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies. Functionality cookies are used to remember visitor information on the website, eg. language, timezone, enhanced content.
- Unclassified cookies. Unclassified cookies are cookies that do not belong to any other category or are in the process of categorization.
Your information’s security is important to us. https://openday.iulm.it/ utilizes a range of security measures to prevent the misuse, loss, or alteration of the information you have given us. However, because we cannot guarantee the security of the information you provide us, you must access our service at your own risk.
Libera Università di Lingue e Comunicazione IULM is not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or your interactions with them. When you leave this website, we recommend you review the privacy practices of other websites you interact with and determine the adequacy of those practices.
For any queries or concerns you have related to the processing of your information, you may contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com or our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember that you can manage your cookie preferences also through the browser. Click on the link of the browser you are using to access the cookie management page. Users can find information on how to manage cookies in some of the most popular browsers at the following addresses:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorerdelete-manage-cookies
For more information, visit the page www.youronlinechoices.eu.